I promised pictures of my room later this week, but I got bored and decided to do them now. So, I begin with my doorway. The shadow on top is so dark it makes it look like a different color or material, but really it's all the same. The poster on the side wall is the academic calendar.
Next my closet area. Yes, that is a poster of the original Ocean's 11 with the Rat Pack. Gotta love it. The closet is pretty small, but it holds enough.
We come to my Psych poster and dresser. It's in a bit of a state right now, but I got my tide and my bathing supplies over there. The dresser has three drawers that actually hold a lot (but not enough for a dead body or drugs to sell*).
*Disclaimer: No, literalists, I do not sell drugs. Take a joke, please.
And we come to my bed. I took this picture along with the other below to show you the full scope of the area. The cityscape there is of London (they didn't have another option of cityscape, but I love cityscapes so I got that one. I've gotten the most compliments on that). The poster above, if you can't clearly make it out, is Help! by the Beatles.
Another view of the bed area. On the windowsill-thing behind me there are two pictures of myself and my friends. The pillowcases are custom from Etsy. There's my spouting whale and behind it is a radio.
And last, but not least, my desk/bookshelf. Those are Buddhist prayer flags that I and my best friend both have. I brought some of my favorite books and next to those are my textbooks. My giant pile of printer paper along with my two notation books are right there, and my computer is in the bottom left-hand corner.
So there you have it! Nicole's living space. It's cozy, I like it. I was gonna put up a picture of my roommate's area, but I figured that was a breach of privacy and immediately threw that idea out the window. Not literally, of course, because our windows don't open. Or, if they do, it's not easy. I'm living in the nicest dorm on campus. I would say "arguably the nicest," but nobody argues that. Parkside is the nicest, quietest area. It's also the newest and one of the few that has AC, so I'm pretty happy to be here and not some of the other dorms/residential colleges.
So, adios! I'll update as updates come along.






No comments:
Post a Comment